Business Development Manager
Tribus Digital is an award winning design and development studio specialised in business process transformation and innovation. We’re a smallish but perfectly crafted team of digital solution creators and are incredibly passionate about the work we deliver. Working with the likes of Willmott Dixon, Wates, John Adams, Shuelke and Sky Betting & Gaming, we develop innovative, tailor-made web applications and content to help our clients transform their day-to-day operations.
Tribus Digital is expanding rapidly and as such a number of
positions are available. We are currently looking for an experienced
Business Development Manager to research and develop opportunities and
plan and implement new sales plans.
The successful candidate will have to be willing to travel extensively in the UK and will be incentivised alongside a generous basic salary.
What you’ll be doing;
- Contributing information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Developing sales strategies and approaches for selling Tribus Digital services, such as websites, software and video production.
- Sourcing and attending sales meetings
- Sourcing, developing & presenting tender/RFP opportunities
- Utilisation of selected social channels and communications
- Attending networking events, conferences
- Identifying PR opportunities (copywriting support can be utilised)
- Managing a CRM system
- Customer / market research
- Competitor analysis
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracking sales data to meet quotas or sales goals
- Analysing trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creating and presenting regular performance reports for managers and executives
Things we’d like to see;
- Previous experience in a Business Development / Sales and Marketing role within a similar sized digital agency
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a similar company.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
What we can offer you;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Free car parking
- Bike to work scheme
- A relaxed environment with a nice bunch of people
- Quarterly Staff Socials
- Regular Deliveroos
- A fully stocked fridge