iOS App Developer
Tribus Digital is an award winning design and development studio specialising in business process transformation and innovation. We’re a small(ish) but perfectly crafted team of digital solution creators and are incredibly passionate about the work we deliver. Working with the likes of Willmott Dixon, Wates, John Adams and Sky Betting and Gaming, we develop innovative, tailor-made web applications, apps and content to help our clients transform their day-to-day operations.
Due to several recent contract wins we’re looking to invite a few talented, like-minded people into the tribe…if you’re a talented iOS App Developer, we’d love to hear from you
What you’ll be doing;
- Developing advanced applications for the iOS platform based on interaction and design direction from the creative team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define, design, and ship new features
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Estimating and contributing to quoting of new projects where relevant.
- Providing supporting technical documentation where applicable.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, maintaining the highest standards.
- Attending and contributing to daily/weekly project updates with the wider project team.
Things we’d like to see;
- Proven software development experience and iOS development skills with either swift or objective c
- Proven working experience in iOS app development
- Have published original iOS apps to the apple store
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of using Google firebase for authentication and messaging
What we can offer you;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Free car parking
- Bike to work scheme
- A relaxed environment with a nice bunch of people
- Quarterly Staff Socials
- Regular Deliveroos
- A fully stocked fridge