Tribus Digital is an award winning design and development studio specialised in business process transformation and innovation. We’re a smallish but perfectly crafted team of digital solution creators and are incredibly passionate about the work we deliver. Working with the likes of Willmott Dixon, Wates, John Adams and Sky Betting and Gaming, we develop innovative, tailor-made web applications and content to help our clients transform their day-to-day operations.
Due to several recent contract wins we’re looking to invite a few talented, like-minded people into the tribe…if you’re a talented JS Developer, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing;
- Working as part of a dedicated project team, building, enhancing and improving multiple large scale software solutions.
- Estimating and contributing to quoting of new projects where relevant.
- Providing supporting technical documentation where applicable.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, maintaining the highest standards.
- Attending and contributing to daily/weekly project updates with the wider project team.
- Working with the backend team to create frontend, api driven solutions
Things we’d like to see;
- Extensive knowledge of vue JS or another frontend framework (angular / react)
- Experience in refactoring and bringing older projects up to speed
- Comfortable working on large projects for long periods of time.
- Proactive attitude to help drive project technologies and suggest new ideas and improvements.
- Comfortable working with restful APIs in a secure manner
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT).
- Knowledge of package managers such as npm or yarn
- Good working knowledge of best practices working on SPA’s
- Experience of working closely with backend developers
- Any PHP or backend development experience a huge plus
- Knowledge of functional testing on the frontend
What we can offer you;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Free car parking
- Bike to work scheme
- A relaxed environment with a nice bunch of people
- Quarterly Staff Socials
- Regular Deliveroos
- A fully stocked fridge