Lead Digital Designer
Tribus Digital is an award winning design and development studio specialised in business process transformation and innovation. We’re a small(ish) but perfectly crafted team of digital solution creators and are incredibly passionate about the work we deliver. Working with the likes of Willmott Dixon, Wates, John Adams and Sky Betting and Gaming, we develop innovative, tailor-made web applications and content to help our clients transform their day-to-day operations.
Due to several recent contract wins we’re looking to invite a few talented, like-minded people into the tribe…if you’re a talented Lead Designer, we’d love to hear from you
What you’ll be doing;
- Involved at every level of a project including early client liaison to understand and define requirements, defining discovery activities and estimating right through to post delivery testing and improvement.
- Hosting UX workshops with the client and setting UX research strategy to help define client requirements. Your input will also influence our approach as an agency to project discovery, user research and project delivery.
- Creating briefs for external suppliers and internal teams.
- Translating workshop outcomes and client briefs into firm solutions through user and user-flow definition, wireframe production, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- You will consider and integrate benchmarking throughout your work and integrate where applicable in order to demonstrate success as well as highlight areas for improvement.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Taking a user-centered approach to design through rapid prototyping, testing and design iteration.
- Work closely with all teams collaborating with all creative team members, the front and back-end development team as well as the commercial and project management teams.
Things we’d like to see;
- Minimum of 5 years in a UX and Design role.Good knowledge of Service Design principles and methods.
- Great working knowledge of standard creative and UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and InVision (or other similar prototyping tools).
- Experience with After Effects would be a bonus.
- Familiar with modern user-testing techniques such as A/B and multivariate testing. Familiarity with other on-page analytics tools such as Hotjar or similar and experience with developing research based recommendations off the back of using the above research tools.
- Keen eye for gathering and utilising research.
- An incredibly keen eye for detail is a must, consistency throughout your work with clean, grouped and labeled artwork files.
- Deep understanding of typography and typographic principles.
- Good knowledge of Keynote.
- Familiar with Agile and Sprint working methodologies.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Passionate about digital creative and have a solid understanding of the digital space.
What we can offer you;
- A relaxed environment to work with a good bunch of people
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Competitive salary
- Appreciation of work-life balance with flexitime
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday a year
- Regular Deliveroos & social events
- A stocked fridge