Account Manager / Project Manager
Tribus Digital is an award winning design and development studio specialised in business process transformation and innovation. We’re a smallish but perfectly crafted team of digital solution creators and are incredibly passionate about the work we deliver. Working with the likes of Willmott Dixon, John Adams, CFC Underwriting and Intex, we develop innovative, tailor-made software, websites and digital content to help our clients transform their day-to-day operations.
Due to recent contract wins, Tribus Digital is expanding rapidly and as such a number of positions are available. We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to deliver projects from conception to release; working alongside our technology and design team to ensure all projects are successful and of the highest quality.
What you’ll be doing;
- Project Management of web projects; managing the process from concept/briefing, through to release and beyond.
- Proactively growing and nurturing existing client relationships.
- An understanding of how digital marketing / SEO fits into the overal project life cycle.
- Management and ownership of all project documentation including: scoping documents; statements of work; functional specifications; budgets; and status reports.
- Comfortable talking about process, CMS platforms and integrations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while maintaining high standards of service.
- Attendance at scoping and update meetings with key project stakeholders.
- Work with the creative and development teams to gather, distill and clarify requirements.
- Work with teams to facilitate Stand Ups, Task Estimation and Planning sessions.
- Work with QA to manage quality processes and output.
- Managing project and retainer budgets, reporting monthly to management.
Things we’d like to see;
- 3+ experience in Digital Project Management on projects involving tight collaboration between design and development teams.
- Ability to translate project requirements into manageable design and development briefs.
- Previous experience in an agency environment as a Digital Project Manager.
- Passionate about digital and have a solid understanding of digital design and development.
- Expertise in managing timelines, calculating project budgets, creating burn-reports and financial success metrics.
- Ability to identify and mitigate against project risks.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and prioritise workload
What we can offer you;
- A relaxed environment to work with a good bunch of people
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Competitive salary
- Appreciation of work-life balance with flexitime
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday a year
- Regular Deliveroos & social events
- A stocked fridge