Tribus Digital is an award winning design and development studio specialised in business process transformation and innovation. We’re a smallish but perfectly crafted team of digital solution creators and are incredibly passionate about the work we deliver. Working with the likes of Willmott Dixon, Wates, John Adams and Sky Betting & Gaming, we develop innovative, tailor-made web applications and content to help our clients transform their day-to-day operations.
Due to recent contract wins, Tribus Digital is expanding rapidly and as such a number of positions are available. We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to deliver projects from conception to release; working alongside our technology and design team to ensure all projects are successful and of the highest quality.
What you’ll be doing;
- Project Management of medium to large scale, complex software projects; managing the process from concept/briefing, through to release and beyond.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while maintaining high standards of service.
- Management and ownership of all project documentation including: scoping documents; statements of work; functional specifications; budgets; and status reports.
- Ensure deliverables are vetted by stakeholders (internal and external) before passing to internal management or clients for final approval.
- Establishing a solid and trusted relationships with key clients at all levels is essential.
- Work with the creative and technology teams to gather, distill and clarify requirements.
- Work with teams to facilitate Stand Ups, Task Estimation and Planning sessions.
- Work with QA to manage quality processes and output.
- Managing project and retainer budgets, reporting monthly to management.
- Attendance at scoping and update meetings with key project stakeholders.
Things we’d like to see;
- 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Project Management on projects involving tight collaboration between design and technology.
- Ability to translate complex project requirements into manageable design and development briefs.
- Previous experience in an agency environment as a Digital Project Manager.
- Passionate about digital and have a solid understanding of the digital design and development.
- Expertise in managing timelines, calculating project budgets, creating burn-reports and financial success metrics.
- Ability to identify and mitigate against project risks.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and prioritise workload (internally and externally).
What we can offer you;
- A relaxed environment to work with a good bunch of people
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Competitive salary
- Appreciation of work-life balance with flexitime
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday a year
- Regular Deliveroos & social events
- A stocked fridge